What is a Virtual Retreat?
Through use of multi-media communication, videos, and web platforms the typical retreat concept morphs into a virtual experience!
No need to pack a bag or travel to a retreat center!
In our Virtual Retreats you experience rejuvenation from the comfort of home. Or, a mountain getaway, beach bungalow, or any other location you choose.
Our retreats are designed to meet you where you’re at
- Perhaps you are looking for a quiet get-away from the responsibilities of life
- It could be that you feel stuck and could use a catalyst for self-reflection
- Maybe you engage in strategic planning and are looking for a mechanism of inspiration
- Perhaps you have experienced loss and would like to renew your spirit
- Possibly you are simply eager to experience rejuvenation!
Our personalized retreats are designed specifically to meet you where you’re at. We do this by drawing from evidence-based methods (nature, mindfulness, art, journal-writing, music, and movement) and weave them together with neuroscience, health education, and spirituality creating the perfect virtual retreat for you.
What to expect
Retreats begin with an Opening Session video call where we design your retreat program and engage in a brief tour of the Virtual Retreat Center.
From there, you will utilize the Transformation Rooms on your own. The length of time and activities depend on which Retreat has been purchased and your desired retreat outcomes. Options include time in the Nature Room, Artist Loft, Music Room, Movement Space, Writing Studio, Cafe, and Terrace.
After completion of the Transformation Room activities, you will meet with the retreat coach in a second video call to engage in a Closure process.
If you prefer, 60-minute pre-designed programs are available that bypass the opening and closing sessions.
How to schedule a Virtual Retreat
Decide which Retreat you are interested in by reviewing our Retreat Menu. Then schedule by clicking the scheduling button associated with that retreat.
Please let me know if you have any questions by clicking here: Contact
Or you can schedule a FREE intro session to learn more about the Virtual Retreat Center and experience a brief overview of the Virtual Retreat concept.
How to Prepare for a Virtual Retreat
Once you’ve selected the retreat you would like to experience, we suggest preparing for your Retreat by eliminating distractions and setting up your space.
Immediately after booking your retreat
- Schedule time on your calendar
- Arrange child care if applicable
The day of your retreat
- Turn your cell phone off
- Close email and other auto-notification programs to eliminate “pop-ups”
- Use good quality headphones
- Check your WIFI connection for stability
- Choose a comfortable space: an outdoor patio, a comfy chair, at your kitchen counter, or any other space you’d like
- Light a candle or use an aromatherapy diffuser
- Have a container of fresh drinking water available
- Make a pot of herbal tea
- Have nutrient dense food available for when your retreat ends: healthy smoothie, fresh salad, fresh juice, or bowl of soup
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use your favorite journal and pen or purchase a special one just for your Virtual Retreat
Check out our blog about the importance of retreating: Taking time for yourself